Monday 4 November 2013

Update

Still going strong, but need to get out and exercise if I want to get my fitness level back to were it was!

Friday Breakfast was the usual Fruit and Fat Free Yogurt (1 for Cherry Underlay) for Breakfast. I had Salad for lunch and 2 Mugshot Thai (1 Syn) for a snack. Supper was Slimming world burgers from extra lean mince (A serve Cheddar, B serve slice of bread, 6 Syns 2nd slice of bread, 2 Syns SaladCream).
Syns =  10 Syns

Saturday Breakfast I had A huge Omelette with Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms and Tomatoes with Ketchup (2 Syns). Lunch I had 2 Thai Mugshots (1 Syn). Supper I had Steak, Peppercorn Sauce (2 Syns), SW Chips and Salad. Some salted Popcorn as a Cinema Snack (12 Syns).
Syns = 17 Syns

Sunday Breakfast was Fruit and Cherry Yog (1 Syn). Lunch was Cheese and Broccoli Pasta (1 Syn) and Sauce and Salad with Croutons and Dressing (8 Syns). Supper was So Juicy Chicken (2 Syns) with Rice, Gravy (2 Syns), Cauliflower LowLow Cheese (3 Syns).
Syns = 17 Syns

Managed to get a short walk in this morning. Need to just get into the habit of doing it EVERY morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment