Monday 24 October 2011

Things may be slowing down....

Recently I have been having a little trouble losing the weight as fast as I was, and at one point it got me a bit down. At another point it distracted my focus and will power. Gains creaped in as I gave in to some cravings. I was feeling a little out of control of it all and although i didn't see myself slipping back to where I was, I felt my goals (time period) I had set slipping away from me.

I have had a bit of a wake up call. Had some amazing support (Thanks Jeanette and Lesley). Had some seriously scary threats (Thanks? Steve). Had renewed support and love (Thanx Karen ;)). Got a new amazing bike (Thanx Paul!). Had some good results lately (Thanx ME!) And stumbled across a number of inspirational quotes, articles, posts and pictures. (thank you all).

But this 1 kinda brought it all home.....

...I'm not in a race. I don't have to let things slip, but at the end of the day, If I don't make it to target on the date I set, and instead get there 1 or 2 or 3 months later.....That will still be one of the most amazing achievements of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment