Wednesday 2 November 2011

Below 120KG!!

It's not official till I weigh in tomorrow obviously, but today for the first time on my home scale I dropped below 120 kg! 119.4 kg to be exact! :D


For years I have often said "I'd like to lose some weight and I would be happy to even get to 120 kg. I could get active and play some sport at 120 kg. Which in turn would help me lose more weight."

However, for years, and especially the last 3 or 4 years, I have felt like that will never happen! 120 kg seemed unattainable. The mirage in the desert. A Unicorn. BUT...today I fond the Unicorn! I reached the oasis! And I am so happy and proud of myself I can SCREAM! AAARRRGGHHHH!!! :D

Time to find a Volleyball club to join I think?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Well done! I bet you are fed up of hearing it, but you are such an inspiration!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate...I do hear it often and it gets a bit much some days since I really am doing this, including the blogging and sharing for selfish reasons (I'm not trying to inspire anyone, but if I inspire them, good for them, I'm happy to have helped) :P but today I feel like I've inspired myself, so don't mind hearing it! :D

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete