Monday 21 February 2011

6lbs Loss! Slimmer of the week!!!


Thank you everyone for the support and watchful eyes! A great result his week. I aimed higher than previous weeks at albs purposefully to try force a bigger loss, and it paid off! 6lbs!

I could have done with an extra half a pound to make my 1 stone award, but it will be hard not to get that next week.

It was great to get slimmer of the week too. I won a nice big basket of fruit! :D I find that so motivating too. If you doing good and everyone sees it, then it's so hard to almost disappoint by doing bad the next week.

Secrets of this weeks success:
1. Optimised my meals 100%
2. Snacked fruit MOST of the time
3. Aimed for as many Super Speed items in a day as I could.
4. Lots of fruit breakfasts
5. Was fairly low on sins most days.
6. Swimming!
7. Never went hungry.
8. Karen has been super helpful with meals
9. And last but not least, I really think the blog and sharing this publicly, has helped make it easier to keep myself strict!

So again, thank you all for keeping an eye on me!

P.S. In the image the Blue line is the automatic prediction by Slimming World, its not what i have lost :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment