Wednesday 16 February 2011

Inspiration photo


I look at these photos of me in the army and cant believe I looked like this, or that I ever weighed 80KGs! Or that I had so much hair, and even then it was receding! :p

I wonder if the army would take me back or see any potential in my current state? :p Even for just the 6 weeks basic training. Or maybe I can recruit a Personal "Corporal" Trainer to starve me, shout at me, wake me at 5am for daily punishment and PT, then march me up and down the square before "lunch", then punish me some more, then chase me to the boundary fence with a tank track/ammo case/truck tow bar/truck tire, then expect me to stay awake through an hour class by a sergeant-major with turets, then punish me for falling asleep, and just for good measure take me on a long run/march/walk in case I didn't get enough exercise today! Hehe

I'll either lose weight or die. Probably the later since back then I only weighed 95 KGs at the start, was super fit from all the volleyball, felt like I was going to die some days, and still lost 15KGs in 6 weeks!

Well it will certainly take me much longer, but will be far more pleasant a process to arrive at my target weight of 90KGs if I just stick to what I'm doing. The only problem is that I have to imagine Cpl Wolfie in my head keeping me in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment