Thursday 24 February 2011

Looking forward with renewed Motivation

So the Dietitian had her say and caused a bit of worry, however, after a lot of thought, talk, advice and opinions, I think I have come out the other side with a better state of mind and confidence in what I'm doing.

I also realized just how comfortable I am with this "Diet" or as I'm now thinking of it, eating lifestyle change. An old friend who made a similar lifestyle change 2 years back and is still sticking to it, has encouraged me to think of it as a lifestyle change. I kind of was, but didn't realize just how comfortable I was with it, till seeing the dietitian who tried to take it away from me or at least tried to change it! :P I'm happy with how I'm eating, what I'm eating and can see myself eating like this the rest of my life. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

I didn't ignore her completely. I have taken on board some of what she said. Moved a cereal bar in to breakfast. Reducing the carbs at night. But sticking with the fruit! Essentially, I changed what I could, that fits into Slimming World, and MY LIFESTYLE and whats working for ME!

I'm eating well, I'm eating Healthy, I'm eating regularly, and already feeling the benefits of it. I'm going to stick with that, and as long as I keep losing weight, then I will be happy.

If and when I do ever plateau or stop losing, I'll worry about it then! And do something then to kick start the weight loss again. It really is pointless worrying about it now! Actually, my first day at slimming world, before I even lost an ounce I got that advice from 1 of the guys there, Rob. He said something along the lines of When you stop losing or the losing slows right down. Just change what you eating or how much you eating, and it will soon start again.

PS. Tonight's Slimming World Paella was DELICIOUS! Adding that to the weekly Meal list!

No comments:

Post a Comment