Saturday 19 February 2011

Problem with my fruit breakfasts!!

This week I have been trading in the cooked breakfasts for a breakfast of fruit. And it's been great!

It started because I wanted to get some "Super Slimming" melon into my day. Each day I vary the other fruit: apple, pear, yellow plums, banana, grapes, orange. Some days a splash of Fat Free Natural Yogurt. It's been pretty good, and who wouldn't like a good healthy serving of fruit?

So....the problem is: you know how monkeys like fruit? Well I seem to have attracted the attentions of a cheeky little Pink monkey, who keeps sneaking up to my bowl of chopped fruit and steals a grape or piece of melon, or piece of apple! I'll try get a snapshot of the crime in action, but the little Pink monkey is a little camera shy when she's up to no good!

:D I love you Kaydee!


Duane

No comments:

Post a Comment