Monday 28 February 2011

A Great Weigh-In Day!

I was a little worried about this week....again. But it was all a waste of worry as usual, and I have lost another 4 lbs! I can obviously tell I'm losing. My Jeans are much looser. My legs are less swollen. My belly has gone all soft. But its at the point where I can't judge week by week if I have lost any more or not. It's not because I have cheated or not stuck to the plan. How can I? I keep advertising everything I'm eating on here! :) You have to believe me too because I keep losing all this weight.

That took me past my 1 Stone Award!


Then I also got Slimmer of the week again!


And then to top it all off, I got Slimmer of the Month TOO!


I was starting to get a little embarrassed after the 3rd visit to the middle to get my 3rd certificate.

And my graph is still following it's predicted route down. Oh I should probably explain what the graph colors etc are.
Red is what I have already weighed in at week by week.
Blue is my predicted weightloss based on how I have been losing.
The Green line is my Club 10 Target (26 Stones), which is when I have lost 10% of my body weight.

So in Summary, after 1 month (4 weeks) of attending Slimming World I have lost 1 stone 3 and a half pounds / 17 and a half pounds / 8 Kilograms!

No comments:

Post a Comment