Wednesday 9 March 2011

Lost Appetite! Anyone seen it?

I don't think this is good at all! My appetite is WAY WAY down. I hardly ever finish a the food I make anymore. And I am making less than I would have eaten even as recently as 2 weeks ago anyway!
Struggling to eat much fruit these days. I was eating 8 to 10 pieces of fruit a day. At the moment I'm lucky to eat 3 or 4!

Not snacking at all anymore. Can't remember when last I had a late night meal. (other than last night when i had a packet of crisps to try keep myself awake driving home last night!) If I do snack its an orange or apple.... not both and a banana like I was 2 weeks ago.

And to make matters worse...My legs seem to be swelling slightly again! ARRRGGHH Whats happening??!

The only thing I can think thats doing this to me is these stupid Anti Biotics. Since last Thursday, the day after i started on the Anti Biotics, I have had a massive decrease in appetite. I checked the side effects, but it says nothing about loss of appetite. Unfortunately if they are to blame, I start another 10 day course tomorrow!

I can only hope that eating less for now is good and that my body doesn't start storing food instead of burning it!

Would really love some feedback from anyone who has experienced the same thing, or any Doctors/Nutritionists in the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment