Monday 28 March 2011

Week3 Pic vs Week8 Pic (2 Stone Difference)

I have had a couple friends asking wether I can tell the difference or not at the 2 Stone mark. I didn't think I could, and really 2 stone of the 14 I need to lose, isn't exactly much! But I showed a couple friends and they were adament that there was a difference. Now they got me believing there is a difference, so I thought I would post the photo I took in week 3 with the photo I took from the same laptop camera at roughtly the same distance, slight difference in lighting.

Karen thinks I should take a photo every week same position / distance / camera, and make a movie of it at the end to see how my face changes. I might give that a go, but I am rubbish at remembering to do stuff like this, so we will have to see how it goes.

Anyway, here are the 2 photos. First the Before:

 And now in Week 8:
What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Why do they insist on using stone as a measurement? It's not scientific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a huge difference Duane !!! Your face is definitely thinner and your eyes look brighter :-) You are so inspiring and I don't mind losing my crown to you at group ! Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri: I know! So confusing to have to keep doing all these stupid conversions to work out in KGs what I'm actually losing in a measurement that means something to me.
    Lesley: I think the eyes brighter is mostly about the difference in lighting between the 2 photos, an I think I have a ways to go before stealing your crown! :) You are an inpirantion to me. You have been since my first day there!

    ReplyDelete