Monday 7 March 2011

Weigh-In Week 5

Another good week! :) Week 5 brought me a loss of 5.5 lbs! Second highest loss, 1.5 lbs higher than last week.

That brings the total to 1 stone 9 pounds (10.4 KGs / 23 pounds).
Started at 28 stone 13 pounds
Currently 27 stone 4 pounds
Short Term Target 26 stone 0 pounds (Should reach this by 04/04/2011)
Long Term Target 14 stone (hope to reach this by 01/02/2014)

The losses have gone as follows:

Week 1: 4.5 lbs
Week 2: 3 lbs
Week 3: 6 lbs
Week 4: 4 lbs
Week 5: 5.5 lbs

I decided to set my Mini Target at another 5 lbs this week, which will get me to my 2 stone award next week Monday for Weigh-In.

Todays awards:

Got my 1.5 Stone award. That's the second week in a row I got a "Stone/Half Stone" award, and aiming for a 3rd week in a row for my 2 Stone award next week.


I Also won slimmer of the week. Thats the 4th week in a row I have won slimmer of the week, and I hope I'm not upsetting anyone in group. I actually think the slimmer of the week award is alittle unfair that it goes to the highest pounds lost instead of something like, highest % lost. I might be wrong, but I believe when you have 50% of your body weight to lose, u goign to lose it a lot quicker than someone who only has 10% of their weight to lose..? Though I am enjoying all the fruit I win and bring home every week!


It's obviously still going strong and I'm still very motivated. I feel so comfortable and happy and satisfied with the food I'm eating. I hardly ever crave unhealthy food. Still loving the Fruit, loving the Free Meals and LOVING how good its all feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment