Wednesday 30 March 2011

Swim and Salad and Blog

Went swimming again tonight. I felt like a good work out, so I tried to swim some fast lengths as opposed to the normal slow lengths.

I'm still not sure if it's better to do it slowly with no breaks and get more lengths done, or to swim faster, with breaks and less lengths..? But I think my heart enjoyed the work out tonight!

I got home feeling a little peckish, and did my usual "Open the fridge and wait for something to jump out and welcome me back" routine.....and I caught a glimpse of Mr Carrot in the veg drawer looking a little unloved. So I pulled him out and had a bite and then remembered a salad I made 1 night to go with my Fish dinner: Grated Carrot and Apple with a squeeze of Orange Juice! It's my own recipe and I can't vouch everyone will like it, but I love it, so I made myself a small bowl. Yum Yum!

As you may have noticed I had a little mess around with the layout of the blog too. I think it looks much better and fits together much better too. I spent about 20 minutes working out how to get a RSS feed to my Runkeeper Profile. I'll see tomorrow if it updates properly, but the RSS Feed hack I had to follow to get it working, seems to have done the trick. Now we have good visibility of the exercise I'm doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment