Saturday 19 March 2011

Weigh-In Week 6

I know everyone is probably gonna say, these days will happen, you have to keep at it etc etc. And yes I know they will happen, and they will probably happen worse than this, but it doesn't change the fact that it is dissapointing!

But there were a couple things that made it EXTRA dissapointing too.

1. I really wanted to lose another 5 lbs this week. I set it as my mini target, and dispite "good reasons" to go out of Food Optimization, or to have a Syn Flexi Day, or Treat night or whatever you want to call it, I didn't.

2. Following on from point 1, It was Keenen's B-day Friday and in our family, that means Chinese take Away. Did I have any? No! I watched the whole family eat Chinese, while I made my Slimming World Lamb Roghan Josh. I didn't even mind it, I was quiet happy to stick to plan!

3. Again following point 2, It was Keenen's birthday and the whole family were tucking in to Chocolate cake. Sure I had some, but instead of a normal size slice, nevermind a Big slice, I had a tiny Syned up 28g slice! Loved it too.

4. This week I didn't swim, but I gave the walking 100%. Did that help? I'm getting fitter...sure it helped, but it didnt help the scales! :(

Anyway, enough of my WHINING! Here are the results:

Week 6 brought me a loss of 2 lbs! Lowest loss, 1 pound lower than my previous low.

That brings the total to 1 stone 11 pounds (11.4 KGs / 25 pounds).
Started at 28 stone 13 pounds
Currently 27 stone 2 pounds
Short Term Target 26 stone 0 pounds (Should reach this by 11/04/2011)
Long Term Target 14 stone (hope to reach this by 01/02/2014)

The losses have gone as follows:

Week 1: 4.5 lbs
Week 2: 3 lbs
Week 3: 6 lbs
Week 4: 4 lbs
Week 5: 5.5 lbs
Week 6: 2 lbs

I'm still aiming for that 2 stone award this week and set a mini target of 3 lbs.

The only good thing about this Weigh-In, was I didn't have to be embarrassed by winning Slimmer of the Week, and for the 5th week in a row stealing the fruit from all the other Slimmers in the club! :)

Unfortunately though, no other awards this week either.

I've not given up! The disappointment, made me a bit negative and slightly depressed. which effected my blogging (hehe) but I'm still Food Optimizing 100%, and still walking every morning. I've not pushed back like I thought I might the moment I got disappointed, I actually reacted the way everyone expected I would. Shelled up and sulked! :P hehe, But I'm back on the blog, have a couple other things to post about, and still focused and on plan! Keep watching this space!

1 comment:

  1. Duane , your weight loss journey has got off to one hell of an amazing start and I'm glad to be sharing it with you . Just remember that this isn't just about numbers on scales - it's a life long journey of returning your body back to it's natural shape and state of health and , even when your losses seem low , you're losing inches !!!!!

    ReplyDelete