Monday 28 March 2011

Weigh-In Week 8

Week 8 is a bit more like it! 6 lbs loss!

Awards this week:

2 Stone Award eventually! 3rd week lucky!




 After 2 bad weeks only losing 2 lb each, I'm back on the slimmer of the week!



And for the second month in a row (and only my second month on it) I won Slimmer of the Month!



That brings the total to 2 stone 5 pounds (15 KGs / 33 pounds).
Started at 28 stone 13 pounds
Currently 26 stone 8 pounds
Short Term Target 26 stone 0 pounds (Should reach this by 11/04/2011)
Long Term Target 14 stone (hope to reach this by 01/02/2014)

Here's the Graph:
















The losses have gone as follows:

Week 1: 4.5 lbs
Week 2: 3 lbs
Week 3: 6 lbs
Week 4: 4 lbs
Week 5: 5.5 lbs
Week 6: 2 lbs
Week 7: 2 lbs
Week 8: 6 lbs

Mini target set as 2 lbs to get that 2 and a half Stone award!

1. Definitely more swimming that just the once from last week.
2. Walking is going up another notch. Im doing 600m with Tuesday and Thursday "Tempo" days - Basically Slow then fast then Slow finish. Or something liek that :P
3. 100% Food Optimise as always!
4. Still try get as many Super Speeds in each day as I can.
5. And Keep up the Focus and Positive attitude that's making this all sooo easy.

AND Last but not least, I really feel the need to Thank my LOVELY, CARING WIFE, who helps keep me motivated EVERY DAY. Cooks 90% of my Slimming world meals during the week, and Believes I can do this! I really wouldnt be doing this well without her! I love you Karen, and thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. Both you and Karen prove that team work really does work - well done !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sometimes feels like competition more than team work! :p

    ReplyDelete