Thursday 7 April 2011

Busy day

It's been a busy old day! I was enjoying my walk so much this morning I decided to extended it a bit and did 1.8km.

Then straight after work I went to a Zumba class 1 of the ladies from my Slimming World Group organized. No doubt it can be a great work out, and a lot of fun....IF you have the co-ordination for it. I felt so confused and useless out there amongst all those women! I felt about as co-ordinated as a cupboard full of dinner plates tumbling down the stairs! :s The routines don't last very long, so I spent half the time figuring out what i was meant to do, and the other half of the time doing it completely wrong or at the wrong time. And no matter how much i thoguht, Ill just dance along, my brain kept watching and tryign to send orders to my poor arms and feet, who clearly were on strike! Thanx for arranging it Deana, but I wont be there next week. :) I think I'll stick to the Walkign and Swimming for now.

Came home from Zumba, quickly had some dinner and squeezed in an hour of Starcraft 3v3 with Keenen and Dylan, then off to the pool!

Sadly I ran out of time before I could get my 40 Lengths in for 1km, but 36 lengths is better than NONE! I definitely felt a little tired tonight in the pool, but I met a nice guy there who is on Weightwatchers, and roughly the same size as me. We shared a lane and he kept pushing me to go go go! He was much fitter than me doing 90% of his lengths crawl, and managed to get about 48 or 50 done in the hour! Clearly been swimming a little longer than me I think.

when i got home, I was a little hungry so I tucked into some Melon Banana and Orange with a Activia Fat Free Yog. Also forced the last of my Healthy Extra A Cheesys down with some cold meat. Why do I struggle so to get all my dairy in for the day?? :s

Off to the doctor in the morning for a checkup on my leg. Hopefully she doesn't prescribe me a 3rd course of these Anti-Biotics! I might go crazy. Those things are sooo nasty. They kill my appetite, make me feel sick and mess up my eating routine because you have to take them on a empty stomach and 1 hour before you eat anything! I'm unsure what she is going to say. My leg looks better, but there is still a lot of redness on the shin, but I'm not sure if that is just scar tissue or still some infection...? :s

2 comments:

  1. I do Zumba every week - I have been going for quite a few months now. I didn't know what the hell I was doing for ages on it which is most of the fun! It's only now after going for months that I have learned the routines & then she adds in new ones which is also confusing! It's really good though because everyone else doesn't know what they are doing either. You should go with a load of new people as then you all just laugh at each other! Keep going, it's the best workout I have ever been to! You need to nag Ricki into going too as I think he would love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I would pay hard cash to see video of Rickis first Zunba class!! :)

    ReplyDelete