Monday 11 April 2011

Weigh-In Week 10 (I LOVE SLIMMING!!!)

Week 10 brought another GOOD loss of 5.5 lbs/2.45 kg!

Awards this week:
 2.5 Stone Award (35 lbs / 15.88 kg)
Slimmer of the week again. I'm racking these up fairly nicely!



That brings the total to 2 stone 10.5 pounds (38.5 lbs / 17.46 kg).
Started at 28 stone 13 pounds (405 lbs / 183.71 kg)
Currently 26 stone 2 pounds (366.5 lbs / 166.24 kg)
Short Term Target 26 stone 0 pounds (Should reach this by 18/04/2011)
Long Term Target 14 stone (hope to reach this by 01/02/2014)


Here's the Graphs:

(I have started my own spreadsheet and Graph in kg for all my South African Friends who use the CORRECT and BEST for of Measurement (KG). And Kept the old Stone and Pound graph too. I prefer the KG 1 because it "speaks my language" and also I'm in control of its layout and control the targets)


The losses have gone as follows:

Week 1: 4.5 lbs (2.27 kg)
Week 2: 3 lbs (1.14 kg)
Week 3: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
Week 4: 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
Week 5: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Week 6: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
Week 7: 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
Week 8: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
Week 9: Maintain
Week 10: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)

Mini target set as 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg) to get that 3 Stone (19.05 kg) and Club10 awards! (Club 10 = 10% Body Mass Lost)

Goals for this week:
1. Get 2 Swims in. (1 Tuesday night while Dan is still here and another on Saturday with the kids.)
2. 100% Food Optimisation. This week will be 1 of the hardest as I have to do it all myself because Karen is away in the USA. though I don't think it will be hard to keep optimising, it will be hard to keep cooking all the food myself. I really enjoy cooking, but struggle to find the time. getting all the Super Free Foods in may be tricky this week.
3. Try squeee in as many of the Super Speeds in as I can!
4. Exercise this week will be easy! Walking Dylan, Damon and Kaydee to school will at least take care of my 1.5 - 2km walk every day. And I will go Fetch Kaydee  at midday, and the days Keenen is busy, I' be doing a 3rd trip to school to fetch Dylan and Damon. So racking up the kilometers wont be a challenge. I could drive them to school and back, but for a month now I been working on my exercise and fitness and set it as a goal to WALK them to and from school, now the time has come to accomplish the goal I set for myself!
5. Try not to miss Karen that much that I start comfort eating! :P Missing you already my love and you haven't even left the country yet!

It's been a great week, that really bolestered my resolve! My walking fitness has sky rocketed! My belly feels MUCH smaller (even though it is still huge)! Had some great meals, and proved to myself that when i want to have a Basic week with few snacks and reduced carbs...I CAN! As long as I can always look back and try feel how I felt this week, Then I will easily see this through to the END!

I LOVE SLIMMING! AND I FEEL AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment